What I Offer
My own journey to finding health and wellness has given me insight into the many challenges one encounters. This enables me to bring a high level of empathy, respect, and understanding.
Extensive experience allows me to guide you. My client success stories reflect my ability to, time after time, help clients improve their health and achieve a higher level of life satisfaction.
My education and training completes my coaching arsenal – allowing me to provide you, the client, with the tools and methods you need to achieve your goals.
Nutrition & Wellness Consultant Certification through American Fitness Professionals & Associates.
Certification in Plant Based Nutrition through The Campbell Center for Nutritional Studies at eCornell University.
I have extensively studied the works of some of the top professionals in the Nutrition field, which included these notables and many more:
- T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D. – ‘The China Study’ (Professor of Nutritional Biochemistry at Cornell University)
- Dr. Thomas Campbell – ‘The Campbell Plan’
- Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, Jr. ‘Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease’
- Dr. Dean Ornish – ‘Reversing Heart Disease’
- Dr. Neal Barnard – ‘Power food for the Brain’
- Dr. John McDougall – “The McDougall Program For Maximum Weight Loss’
- Dr. Michael Greger – ‘How Not To Die’
- Dr. Joel Fuhrman – ‘Eat to Live’
- Rip Esselstyn – ‘My Beef with Meat
Nutrition Education Certification