Missing a short description that needs to go here.
- 1 Vitamix Blender If you don’t have a powerful blender such as Vitamix, soak dates in a bowl with warm water to cover and let sit for 15 minutes to soften, and drain.
- 4 Dates I use Organic Medjool Dates, they are bigger and sweeter.
- 2 Avocados
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 2 TSP Raw Unfiltered Honey
- 2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 TSP Sea Salt
- Note: If you don’t have a powerful blender such as Vitamix, soak dates in a bowl with warm water to cover and let sit for 15 minutes to soften, and drain.
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered mixer or blender and process on high until smooth and creamy. This pudding will take on a creamy structure due to the avocados.
- Top with fresh fruit and unsweetened coconut if desired.
The most important thing to remember is to keep the ingredients as whole and unprocessed as possible. Debbie Romano 💖 ENJOY AND FEEL THE HEALTH!!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!